Where are the gardens in your neighborhood? (See garden map here.)
- South 10th and Pine St.: 12 8x4-foot raised beds planted communally. Volunteers welcome.
- 823 Walnut St.: Large vegetable garden. Volunteers welcome.
- South 5th and Ferry St.: 4 large raised beds and several small beds. Volunteers welcome.
- 1426 Lynn St.: Flowers and some vegetables grown by volunteers.
- 1340 Lynn St.: Tea Garden-- a quiet place for contemplation and tea.
- 1075 Lehigh Drive: Medicinal plants and herbs.
- 203 N. 7th St.: Two raised beds planted with vegetables to share with neighborhood children.
- Sunflower Community Garden: End of South 10th St. Three raised flower beds with annual flowers, herbs and perennials. Volunteers welcome.
- Ferry St. Apartments: Two raised beds designed for an Eagle Scout project and tended by apartments' families. (Open to Ferry Apartment residents only.)
- Walter House, Washington St. and Michael J. Koury Place: Community garden run by tenants. (Walter House residents only.)
- Bushkill House, 7th and Spring Garden Streets: Three raised beds tended by Bushkill House Tenants Association. (Bushkill House residents only.)
- Easton Area Community Center: Greenhouse and raised beds. EACC member volunteers welcome.
- Centennial Park South 12th and Ferry: Perennial Flower Garden with several raised beds and 4 large boxes. Volunteers welcome.